- Reusable year after year.
- Can use complex images
(including gradients from one color to another -
like the our logo found at the top of the page).
- Will not bleed if ice melts or cut too close to the logo.
- Can pay for itself in as few as 2 installations (depending on logo detail).
- Easily moved or repositioned during installation process
- Higher initial investment (but pays for itself quickly with reduced labor costs).
- Care must be taken to prevent accidental cutting out with ice resurfacer.
- Quality of final product greatly depends on quality of image sent.
- Time consuming to install.
- Will bleed if ice melts (power failure) or cut to close to logo.
- Can only use solid colors (no gradients).
- Pounce patterns are fragile and messy